Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dharma terrorists

The other day, I had to take the courtesy shuttle from the VW dealer to work. (Long story involving Georgina and Matthew's car and their trip to Europe).

Anyway, the shuttle van was the new VW minivan. One of my fellow shuttle denizens started talking about how he owned one of those old VW mini-busses. I immediately thought about the vans the Dharma Initiative drives around on the island on Lost.




Then I got to thinking (because really, who wants to listen to some old man reminisce about his old car), that before Lost, VW busses made me think of the Lybian terrorists in Back to the Future.



Just another area where Lost has taken over everything I think about.
P.S. After I added the images, I noticed that the vans are very similar... maybe the Dharma Initiative is trying to buy plutonium from Doc Brown!


1 comment:

Janine said...

I wonder if your blog is now flagged by homeland security because you used the word terrorist?