Monday, November 24, 2008

Reverse!

There are three things that cause me stress for no rational reason:

1) Being backed up in the laundry
2) Having un-read newspapers (being backed up in the newspaper reading department)
3) Being backed up in TV watching.

The three came together in perfect storm formation a few weeks ago when we went to visit my sisters in Calgary, and then spent a night in Kananaskis. The trimvirate of backed up things was terrible.

The good news is that I finally finished #1 last night - there is not a single load of laundry left to do in my house - a condition that will last for about a day (sadly).

I was caught up on #2, but I haven't read today's paper yet.

As for #3 - don't even ask... as a sign that we watch too much TV, I think we have 10.5 hours of recorded TV that we need to watch to catch up to last night. (D'oh!)... it's mostly because we've been wasting our nights reading Twilight to eachother (and now New Moon) - instead of just turning on the TV.

By the way, I've added some more photos to Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87609&l=af622&id=679030785

1 comment:

Janine said...

I get you on the TV - it is a bit embarrassing that I get stressed that I'm behind on TV. Thank goodness for my PVR, it was even more stressful when I had to keep VCR tapes straight. That made James lose his hair.